New Photo Layout and Angry Orchard Cinnful Hard Cider

It's going to be another 2-3 days before I post another tap entry, as my friend Kelly & I are constructing a new, more elegant looking backdrop for photos, which will now feature multiple angles and a higher resolution. Eventually all previous entries will be re-photographed, but obviously with 350+ taps that will take quite some time.



In the meantime, I picked up a couple of new brews to try. The first, which I have already sampled, was Angry Orchard's Cinnful Hard Cider. From Angry Orchard's website:

Our Cinnful Apple cider is crisp and refreshing with a spicy twist. The sweet, slightly tart apple flavor is balanced with cinnamon spice, adding hints of cocoa and a slight heat.



I was surprised upon opening the bottle that I could not detect any aroma of cinnamon. That extended to the taste, which was balanced between sweet and tart, but again I did not detect cinnamon. There was something else there, something unpleasant. Maybe the cocoa referenced above, maybe allspice or some other spice that is giving it "heat" as Angry Orchard calls it. It wasn't awful, but I didn't like it as much as some of Angry Orchard's other varieties.

Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.