New Features Added and Random Musings

First, I'd like to thank everyone who visited the site yesterday. Why yesterday? Well, with over 860 page views, that's the most traffic I've ever had in one day. So a big thank you to all of you!

I've added two new features to the blog, both in the right sidebar. The first is Recent Comments, so that you can see and respond to comments left on the site, otherwise you might never see a comment that someone recently left on an older post.

The second feature has a similar basis. If I were to go back and update a previous post, unless I call it out in a post like this on the main page, you might not discover that update for a long time. So I've added another feature in the sidebar called "Updates To Old Posts". It's not currently visible because I haven't updated anything since I implemented this new feature, but it should appear within the next week when I upload new photos for some older tap profiles. When the Recent Updates is active, I'll be sure to let you know...

Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.