Update 12-15-22

Hello everyone!

I know it has been quite some time since I last posted. Unfortunately I've had to deal with a several issues that I had to prioritize over creating posts. However, things have greatly improved and I've got a post I'm working on that should be ready in about a week.

The last anniversary post occurred back in March so I will permanently move future anniversary posts to that month. That gives me about 3 months to squeeze in some more tap profiles. I've still been collecting taps, albeit slowly, but I've managed to grab some very rare stuff so it should make for a good "top acquisitions" anniversary post.

I'd also like to thank eBay user myuniquetaps for donating several taps to the Museum for giveaway contests. I'll be giving away 2 taps every quarter in 2023, so stay tuned for that. You can find myuniquetaps' eBay store "Da Man Cave" here - there's some pretty nice taps in that store!

Comments

  1. Was wondering what happened. Looking forward to your next post !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.