Tap Handle #331: Budweiser - Bronze Clydesdale

Tap size:  9.25"
Rarity:  Uncommon
Mounting:  standard 3/8" ferrule on 5/16" anchor bolt

Like several other taps I have profiled from Budweiser that are bronze - the baseball player (#69), the bronco rider (#72), the football player (#85), and the bull rider (#78), this Clydesdale tap is part of what is referred to as the "Heritage" collection. It's a little on the small side but that in no way detracts from the beauty of the tap. It is the only tap that I have purchased (for myself) twice...the first one I had was stolen. I had picked up the package from the post office on my way to work, and when I got to work I opened the package and discarded the packing material. The tap disappeared off my desk sometime later that day. Fortunately I was able to replace it with one that was new and still in the original box for a decent price. Although these were once rare and expensive, over the years they have become easier to find and the price has dropped accordingly. If you are going to purchase one of these, look carefully at the "spines" on the back, as they break off very easily (there should be 7 spines in total).

For more about Budweiser, see this post.

Click through to see more photos of this majestic tap...









Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.