Update 8-6-2026

Hello everyone. It's been a minute since my last post...


In my "Museum Turns 14, Part 1" where I talked about the state of the blog, I mentioned I would be moving. That turned out to be a big undertaking. My house sold 2 days after I listed it, and I relocated to stay with family until my find my next place. The taps are all packed away and stored safely, and I do have fairly easy access to them, so I'm hoping to resume post with new tap profiles sometime within the next couple of weeks. I just have to figure out what I did with my stage! So look for new tap profiles coming soon.

In other news, my site disappeared briefly but is now back online. This was not site-specific, but was instead related to a glitch in Google's automated malware protection system, and it took thousands of blogs (including mine) offline at the same time. The glitch is now fixed and access has been restored.

Comments