Tap Handle #782: Lucette - I Like It When You Call Me Big Hoppa Hazy IPA

Tap size:  10"

Rarity:  less than 10 seen

Mounting:  3/8" ferrule on 5/16" anchor bolt


After a long hiatus, it's time to profile some more taps for the Museum. I'll start with this incredible tap from the wonderful people at Lucette. The tap, as well as the beer it is named after, is called "I Like It When You Call Me Big Hoppa". As with other Lucette taps I have profiled in the past, this one features the signature Lucette farmer's daughter character, who is the sweetheart of the mythical character Paul Bunyan. She is standing next to a large basket of hops with hop vines behind her. At the top is a round sign that has the name of the beer on it, while at the bottom is another round sign, colored silver, with the name of the brewery on the front and back. I haven't acquired many taps this year, but this is one of my favorites of those that I have obtained in 2021. About 4 of these hit the secondary market earlier this year for well over $200.

For more about Lucette Brewing, see this post.






















Comments

  1. Just starting to collect and focused on Hawaiian theme, have a few Kona handles and am interested in others , perhaps vintage brands Any ideas on where to do my research and finding items for sale other than eBay?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.