New Post Coming Soon

Hello readers of the blog! I've been sick for the last several days and haven't felt well enough to do much of anything. However, barring a relapse, I feel like I'm on the mend and a new post will be coming very soon.

You may have noticed that I've changed the way that photos appear within posts...they are now centered on the page instead of to the left of the text. I was having too many formatting issues with Blogger that I couldn't fix - large gaps, runaway text and just a general sloppiness. It bugged me to no end, especially when switching to HTML editing revealed no clue as to what was causing the formatting issues. Thanks, Blogger, for your infuriating formatting...so the end result is that the new look is here to stay for awhile unless I received feedback from you to the contrary.

Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.