And Now For Something Completely Different

The format of the next entry is going to look a little different than what you are used to seeing. The Cisco Brewery in Nantucket asked if I would print them a copy of my review of their Grey Lady tap so that they could hang it on the wall of the brewery. To accommodate this request, I decided to write the post in "article" format, as if I were a media publication writing about their tap and brewery, to give it a more professional look.

The write-up  is now complete and I'm working on the photos. I'm excited that one of my entries will actually be hanging up in a brewery! If you ever decide to take in the beauty of Nantucket Island (and I highly recommend you do so), make it a point to stop at the brewery, sample their beer, and have a look around. You just might see a blog post hanging on the wall...

Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.