Updates On Two Entries

Thanks to some information I received, I have updated two past posts with new information. In a strange twist of fate, both entries share a common element: whales. It also comes on the heels of another whale post, Kassick's Whaler's Wheat. Talk about synchronicity!

The first is entry #124, Humpback Premium Ale. I was contacted by the artist who painted this tap and she provided a few details I was unaware of. You can find that post here.

The second entry is #286, Planet Orca Killer Ale. In this case I made contact with the former owner, who gave me so many details that the post had to be re-written, and it no longer feels like a tap without a history. You can find that post here.

Hopefully in the future as the museum/blog becomes more well-known, I'll be able to fill in the blanks on other tap handles and breweries that for now remain a mystery...

Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.