Museum Turns 3 Years Old: Announcement of Upcoming Events

With October upon us, that means it's almost time for another Museum anniversary post. It's hard to believe it's been 3 years since I started posting, and a lot has changed over those 3 years. This year's anniversary posting is going be a little different, with some major activities planned that I think you'll enjoy.

Click through to read more about how the third year anniversary celebration is going to be the best yet...

The third anniversary posts will consist of about 5-6 entries, spread out over a 2 week period. Here are some of the activities you can expect to see:

  • Site numbers as compared to prior years
  • How I did on my goals and features from the past year
  • My goals for the upcoming year
  • A profile of a tap manufacturer - this will include a interview session
  • A tap handle contest - in association with the tap manufacturer, I'll be sending readers on a "scavenger hunt" through my site and the tap manufacturer's website to answer a series of questions - the winner will receive a very rare and amazing tap handle
This will be happening at the end of October, so stay tuned for more details as they are revealed...

Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.