Update 11-14-16

It looks like things are slowly getting back to normal. The past 3 weeks have been the worst I have ever had at work, which included the passing of my co-worker and friend that I had previously mentioned as having been diagnosed with cancer. This event makes me even more dedicated to the Museum, because for all intents and purposes, it may become my legacy. When I was younger I wanted to write a successful novel because I wanted to remembered for something after I was gone. I think the Museum has, to a degree, fulfilled that desire.

Also, the Collectors Club is now set up and initial interest has been better than I expected. I'm hoping that activity within the club will pick up in time as people get more comfortable with it.

Look for a new tap profile within the next day or two. Profiles should pick up soon because I have signed on an assistant to help me write them. And look for a new tap handle giveaway within the next few days as well.

Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.