Collectors Club Update

Back in my last anniversary post I mentioned the formation of the Amazing Tap Handles Collectors Club (ATHCC). So far there are 22 members who have joined the Club. Members are scattered across the U.S. and Canada, so how do you bring such a geographically diverse community together? By forming a message board that allows members to communicate with each other in real time. So far topics have covered a wide range of subjects - introductions and inspirations, favorite taps, display ideas, purchase experiences, a price database, and links to places to purchase taps. There have been tap sales, giveaways, and rare taps I have made available for sale exclusively to Club members.

I should also disclose that tap giveaways may move exclusively to the Club sometime in the near future.

The Club is open to anyone who wants to join, with one exception - people who sell taps on eBay, including flipping taps for big profits, are not eligible to join. There a multiple reasons for this policy, but I can't explain further at this time.

If you'd like to join, send me a message using the "Contact Me" gadget in the sidebar. I hope to see you in the Club!

Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.