The Magical Mystery Tap Handle Tour Begins!

Are you ready to start the tour?

Each tap entry will be numbered. This number does not represent the order in which I bought the taps, or the order from most favorite to least favorite; rather, it's the order in which I entered them into my database. If a tap needs repair, it may be some time before it appears on the site. 

Accompanying each entry is a height measurement (and a depth measurement for deeper than normal taps), a rarity scale, information on how the tap is composed for mounting purposes, and a description of the tap, including my impressions. If the tap references a subject I may expand on that subject. I'll also present any history I can find out about the brewery, provide a link to their website, list their address, and talk about the beer featured on the tap.

In addition, there will be a photos in each entry; these photos are your visual guide, and all pictures have been taken against the same background, which proves that I actually own the tap and that I haven't simply copied images off the internet. As more information becomes available I'll try to update posts.

Now that I've laid out the blueprints, let the tour begin!

Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.