A Trip Past Rogue Brewing


I took a three hour trip from my house to Newport, a city on the Oregon Coast, this past weekend. I made the trip mainly to see the Newport Aquarium, not realizing that the route to get there goes right past the Rogue Brewery. I took the opportunity to snap a few photos before heading to the aquarium. On the left, you can see the brewery from the street. The photo on the right is of the nearby distillery. I believe both the brewery and distillery have pubs inside, but I'm not totally sure about that.





This photo is of the Rogue Nation Armory and Museum. It sits across the parking lot from the distillery.







Unfortunately, due to other commitments I didn't have time to stop and check out the brewery, but hopefully I can do so on another trip in the near future.

 



I also saw this bench (pictured to the right) in a cluster of shops outside the aquarium. Looks just like the tap. Very cool!

Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.