Tap Handle #202: Kona - Wailua Wheat

I originally wasn't going to get this tap, as I already had a couple of other Kona taps and the Big Wave was more desirable to me, but it came with a group of other taps. It is a very colorful and beautiful tap.

Wailua Wheat is a spring and summer seasonal that has a citrus flavor from being brewed with passion fruit, and won a gold medal at the 2011 U.S. Open Beer Championship. Recommended food pairings are grilled fish or shrimp, roasted chicken, salads, Asian foods, and vanilla ice cream. Weighted average on ratebeer.com is 2.75 out of 5.

For more about Kona, see this post.

Comments

  1. I don't know why, but ALL the Kona tap handles look good to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.