Tap Handle #208: Gordon Biersch - Summerbrau Waterglobe

Normally I don't go for taps with waterglobes in them, because usually they get large air bubbles in them. However, since this was part of a group purchase, I don't mind. There are a few other varieties that have different scenes inside the waterglobe. This is probably my favorite Gordon Biersch waterglobe tap, due to the comical feature of a man in lederhosen holding a surfboard.

SommerBrau is a Kölsch style beer, fermented using a special top fermenting yeast strain imported from Germany. It is available seasonally from May through July. Recommended food pairings are chicken, seafood, and spicy dishes. Weighted average on ratebeer.com is 2.85 out of 5.

For more about Gordon Biersch, see this post.

Comments

  1. Great tap I have One my self wish the pimp Cain was glass like this one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.