Beer Blog Profiles #1: alcohol by volume

As I mentioned in a previous post, I will occasionally guide you towards other beer-related blogs that I think are interesting. The very first blog I'm featuring is called alcohol by volume, or abv for short. Paige is the blogger behind abv, and her writing style is really engaging. There's quite a bit of content and a lot to explore, especially for those in the midwest, as several posts range from Michigan to Texas.

Not only is the site blessed with excellent writing, but the pictures are gorgeous, too - always in focus with perfect exposure - it's enough to make a fellow blogger jealous! I like blogs that talk about history, travel, and food, and abv has a good mix of all of them. I highly encourage you to click the link in the sidebar and explore it for yourself. My favorite posts would be:

California Common and Anchor Steam Beer

Sour Ales

Fresh Hop Beers

Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.