Tap Handle #408: Miller - MGD Rusty Wallace Stock Car

Tap size:  12.25"
Rarity:  Common
Mounting:  3/8" custom ferrule

I originally bought this tap as a gift for my friend Chet, who loves Nascar and used to be neighbors with Greg Biffle. I liked it so much I picked up one for myself. Mine is well-used and could use a good cleaning (it's hard to keep black-colored taps clean). The base shows a lot of wear, as it is where the tap is handled the most. There are several decals applied, including the windows which are actually decals. The car feels like it is made of plastic. It seems logical to assume that these taps were used at Nascar events, but that's merely speculation. Many of these were made and they are fairly easy to find, although one in good condition will cost quite a bit more.

For more about MGD, see this post.

Click through to see more photos of the tap...





















Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.