Help Me Choose a Label for the Ironfire Tap Handle


Update 9/13/14:

Results are in and the winner is Devil Within Double IPA. Look for a post featuring the Ironfire tap and the brewery's Devil within Double IPA coming soon...

**********************************************************************

One of my upcoming tap handle profiles is going to be from the Ironfire Brewery. It's an awesome tap, and through a variety of sources I have obtained several labels for it. All the labels are amazing, and I'm having a tough time deciding which label will forever be the one that is seen on this blog in the photos I'll be taking.

I've decided to create a poll (my first one!) to let you help me decide which label I will use. The poll will be over in the right sidebar and will let you choose only one entry. So which one is your favorite? The contenders are as follows:





6 Killer Stout




Devil Within Double IPA




Gunslinger Gold



Vicious Disposition Imperial Porter










51/50 IPA







Vote for your choice in the sidebar, the label with the most votes wins! Keep in mind that whichever label wins, that is the beer that will be profiled in the Ironfire post. The poll will close in about 3 days...



Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.