Last Museum Store Update

This is the final Museum Store update before the opening, which will occur sometime between 5 pm and 7 pm PST on Friday the 14th. The link in the sidebar will change from "Coming Soon" to "Shop Here". Here's a few things to keep in mind:

  1. Taps are categorized into either Figural, Non-figural, or do not have a category if they fall somewhere in between.
  2. Contests cannot be held in which a purchase is required. Therefore, the special drawing I was going to have that was tied to the store has been cancelled. Instead, for each purchase of 5 or more taps in the Non-figural category, the buyer will receive a free gift. The buyer is required to reach out to me to claim this gift immediately after purchase or it will be forfeited. The reason is because I am unsure if I will receive the buyer's email address, and without that I have no way to contact the buyer.
  3. Square's tools for shipping are much better if a seller upgrades to an expensive account, which I can't afford to do. I've done my best to try to create some fair shipping rates. I will only ship to the U.S. and Canada.
  4. I have also tried to be fair with my pricing, placing most items at or below market value. Some items I am selling at a loss. If a price seems expensive, keep in mind that the tap is most likely rare and was expensive for me to acquire. I'm not looking to get rich, but I do need to minimize my losses as much as possible. My goal is to bring in some money to pay medical bills, thin out the collection and get these taps into the hands of other collectors.
  5. As I also mentioned before, I am accepting PayPal for the first 30 days when the store opens. After that only credit/debit cards, Google Pay, and Apple Pay will be accepted.
  6. This is my first attempt to do something I've never done before. Please have patience and if you have issues, reach out to me so that we can work out a solution. If you find errors that prevent a successful transaction please let me know. There's bound to be some bugs to work out.
  7. What you see in the store now could be everything I will sell. Or I might add some more taps at a later date. This is currently undecided.

Comments

Subscribe

Enjoy this site? Never miss out on future posts by following this blog.